Terms And Conditions
At Utility Kilt, In order for us to deliver your goods, we must receive full payments for the item and the delivery. Once the payment is received, a confirmation email will be sent to your email and your order will be dispatched. We ensure your emails and personal information is not disclosed to any third parties.
- Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
- If for any circumstances the shipping company holds your parcel due to non-contact from customers we shall not be liable if your parcel returns to us damaged, we will not compensate or resend your order
- Refunds are based on the condition of your item
- Rights of customers to cancel the order
- Customers have the right to cancel their order at any times before the item is delivered, customers will not need to provide any justification as to why they are cancelling their order
- Customers must notify Utility Kilt in writing If you receive your order but it does not meet your expectations then you will have to send the item at your own risk and cost
information provided by customers may be used to conduct appropriate anti-fraud checks. Your personal information may be disclosed to a credit reference or Fraud agency which may keep your information
If for any reason you would like to complain please contact at email@example.com